The Yorkshire Dales Colour Palette Apron
- Unit Price
This Yorkshire apron is a unique gift for the family chef who likes to show off their unique culinary skills in style! Or, how about a colourful item for your coffee shop or restaurant in Yorkshire?
Featuring Yorkshire landmarks, our 100% cotton twill aprons also make great new home gifts or a colourful present for a friend who loves travelling, or testing their cooking skills in front of friends or family.
- Heavyweight 100% cotton twill, pre-shrunk, with ties.
The Yorkshire Dales Colour Palette:
- Dark Sky: for the Dales’ unpolluted night sky where it’s possible to see stars, planets and meteors.
- Kettlewell Straw: For the weird and wacky Kettlewell Scarecrow Festival.
- Malham Lime: For the spectacular limestone pavement at Malham Cove.
- Aysgarth Water: For the flight of waterfalls on the River Ure at Aysgarth.
- Dry Stone: for the defining feature of the Yorkshire Dales scenery.
- Bell Heather: For the beautiful and colourful shrub found on peaks and fells.