The Lincolnshire Colour Palette premium tote
- Unit Price
This 100% organic brushed cotton canvas Lincolnshire bag is a made from premium heavyweight fabric and a must-have gift and perfect for shopping or family days out. Our tote bags make great housewarming gifts or a colourful reminder of Lincolnshire holidays.
Lincolnshire cotton bag:
- Westford Mill Earthaware® organic canvas
- Premium heavyweight fabric
- Can be carried by hand or over the shoulder. Handle length: 63 cm
- Dimensions: 38 x 41 cm
The Lincolnshire Colour Palette:
- High Bridge Timber: For a Lincoln landmark and the oldest bridge in the UK to still have buildings on it.
- Dock Tower Brick: For Grimsby’s maritime icon.
- Bowthorpe Oak: For what is considered the oldest tree in England at over 1,000 years old.
- Cathedral Stone: For Lincoln Cathedral, once the tallest building in the world.
- Skeg Vegas Neon: For the fabulous sign welcoming people to Skegness.
- Newton’s Apple: For the falling fruit that inspired Isaac Newton’s gravitational theory.