The Dorset Colour Palette heavyweight tote bag
- Unit Price
This 100% organic brushed cotton canvas Dorset bag is a sturdy, premium heavyweight fabric that’s a must-have gift and perfect for shopping, family walks our days out in Dorset. They make great new home gifts, house warming gifts or a colourful reminder of Dorset holidays.
- Westford Mill Earthaware® organic canvas
- Premium heavyweight fabric
- Can be carried by hand or over the shoulder. Handle length: 63 cm
- Dimensions: 38 x 41 cm
The Colour Palette Company shows off the areas we call home through a now-familiar gradient of colour swatches, each with a warming reference to the people and places that make our towns, cities and counties so cool. We are working with designers and writers across the UK to research locations and to ensure a selection of unique or quirky, world-famous or hidden gem on each palette.
The Dorset Colour Palette:
- Durdle Sunrise for a natural wonder of the Jurassic Coast
- Old Harry Chalk for the spectacular headlands
- Swanage Sand for golden sandy beaches
- Chesil Pebble for Dorset’s spectacular barrier beach
- Fossil Grey for the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site
- Hardy Ink for the birthplace of the celebrated author