- Westford Mill Earthaware® organic canvas
- Premium heavyweight fabric
- Can be carried by hand or over the shoulder. Handle length: 63 cm
- Dimensions: 38 x 41 cm
The Colour Palette Company shows off the areas we call home through a now-familiar gradient of colour swatches, each with a warming reference to the people and places that make our towns, cities and counties so cool.
We are working with designers and writers across the UK to research locations and to ensure a selection of unique or quirky, world-famous or hidden gem on each palette.
The Cotswolds Colour Palette:
- Broadway Folly – the eye-catching tower with stunning views over 16 counties
- Cotswold Stone – the honey-coloured building blocks of the Cotswolds
- Olimpick Gold – the fun games and sports contests held near Chipping Campden
- Bourton Water – for the picture-postcard popular village
- Morris Sage – for William Morris and the Arts & Craft Movement’s love of the Cotswolds
- Fields of Lavender – for some of the most beautiful lavender fields in the country