The Yorkshire Dales premium tote bag
- Unit Price
This 100% organic brushed cotton canvas Yorkshire bag is a sturdy, premium heavyweight fabric that’s a must-have gift and perfect for shopping, family walks our days out in the Dales. Our Yorkshire tote bags make great new home gifts or a colourful reminder of Yorkshire holidays.
Yorkshire Tote Bag:
- Westford Mill Earthaware® organic canvas
- Premium heavyweight fabric
- Can be carried by hand or over the shoulder. Handle length: 63 cm
- Dimensions: 38 x 41 cm
About The Colour Palette Company:
The Colour Palette Company shows off the areas we call home through a gradient of colour swatches, each with a warming reference to the people and places that make our towns, cities and counties so cool. We are working with designers and writers across the UK to research locations and to ensure a selection of unique or quirky, world-famous or hidden gem on each palette.
The Yorkshire Dales Colour Palette:
- Dark Sky: for the Dales’ unpolluted night sky where it’s possible to see stars, planets and meteors.
- Kettlewell Straw: For the weird and wacky Kettlewell Scarecrow Festival.
- Malham Lime: For the spectacular limestone pavement at Malham Cove.
- Aysgarth Water: For the flight of waterfalls on the River Ure at Aysgarth.
- Dry Stone: for the defining feature of the Yorkshire Dales scenery.
- Bell Heather: For the beautiful and colourful shrub found on peaks and fells.