The York Colour Palette premium tote bag
- Unit Price
This 100% organic brushed cotton canvas York bag is a sturdy, premium heavyweight fabric that’s a must-have gift and perfect for shopping, family walks our days out in the area. They make great new home gifts, house warming gifts or a colourful reminder of York holidays.
- Westford Mill Earthaware® organic canvas
- Premium heavyweight fabric
- Can be carried by hand or over the shoulder. Handle length: 63 cm
- Dimensions: 38 x 41 cm
The Colour Palette Company shows off the areas we call home through a now-familiar gradient of colour swatches, each with a warming reference to the people and places that make our towns, cities and counties so cool.
We are working with designers and writers across the UK to research locations and to ensure a selection of unique or quirky, world-famous or hidden gem on each palette.
The York Colour Palette:
- Jorvik Tan for the Viking arrival in 866
- Shambles Brown for the most famous and celebrated street
- Bile Beans Yellow for the gorgeous ghost-sign on Lord Mayors Walk
- Mallard Blue for the holder of the steam world speed record
- Constantine Bronze for the Roman Emperor sitting in the shadow of York Minster
- Haunted Grey for the spooky encounters across the historic city