The Stratford-upon-Avon Colour Palette premium cotton tote
- Unit Price
If you are looking for a Stratford tote bag, why not get one featuring the town’s very own colour palette! It’s a keepsake that celebrate’s Shakespeare’s Stratford with colourful references to Shakespeare’s Birthplace, the Tudor town and, of course, the river Avon swans and world-famous riverside RSC theatre.
The Stratford-upon-Avon Colour Palette 100% organic brushed cotton canvas tote bag is a sturdy bag made from premium heavyweight fabric that’s a must-have gift and perfect for shopping or Warwickshire days out.
Stratford Tote Bag:
- Westford Mill Earthaware® organic canvas
- Premium heavyweight fabric
- Can be carried by hand or over the shoulder. Handle length: 63 cm
- Dimensions: 38 x 41 cm
- Unique Stratford-upon-Avon design
The Stratford-upon-Avon Colour Palette:
- Swan White – For the River Avon and its graceful swans.
- Bard’s Quill – For the integral part of Shakespeare’s plays and sonnets.
- Juliet’s Rose – For Shakespeare's most famous story of love at first sight.
- Stage Light – For the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the world’s greatest actors who have trodden its boards.
- Midsummer Night – For the Bard’s comedic story of love.
- Riverside Green – For walks along the Avon and fun in ‘The Rec’.