The Shropshire Colour Palette mug
- Unit Price
This 11oz Shropshire mug is a great mug gift or reminder of days out. It will make a great new home gift, house warming gift or colourful addition to the kitchen cup collection!
- Unique new home and housewarming gifts
- White, glossy ceramic mug
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Printed in vegan ink
The Colour Palette Company shows off the areas we call home through a now-familiar gradient of colour swatches, each with a warming reference to the people and places that make our towns, cities and counties so cool. We are working with designers and writers across the UK to research locations and to ensure a selection of unique or quirky, world-famous or hidden gem on each palette.
The Shropshire Colour Palette:
- Darby Iron for Abraham Darby III’s Iron Bridge, the birthplace of the industrial world
- Wenlock Gold for Much Wenlock and its inspiration for the Olympic Games
- Flax Mill Sky for the world’s first skyscraper
- Mynd Moors for glorious countryside and panoramic views
- Ludlow Sage for Shropshire’s wonderful food and drink
- Darwin Bronze for the botanist’s statue at Shrewsbury Library