The Herefordshire Colour Palette premium tote bag
- Unit Price
This 100% organic brushed cotton canvas Herefordshire bag is a sturdy, premium heavyweight fabric that’s a must-have gift and perfect for shopping, family walks our days out in Herefordshire. They make great new home gifts, house warming gifts or a colourful reminder of holidays in the county.
- Westford Mill Earthaware® organic canvas
- Premium heavyweight fabric
- Can be carried by hand or over the shoulder. Handle length: 63 cm
- Dimensions: 38 x 41 cm
The Colour Palette Company shows off the areas we call home through a now-familiar gradient of colour swatches, each with a warming reference to the people and places that make our towns, cities and counties so cool.
We are working with designers and writers across the UK to research locations and to ensure a selection of unique or quirky, world-famous or hidden gem on each palette.
The Herefordshire Colour Palette:
- Bull Brown – for Herefordshire cattle now in countries across the world
- Quarry Oak – for Croft Castle’s 1,000-year-old oak tree
- Arthur’s Stone – for the Neolithic stone-slab burial chamber
- Mappa Sea – for the magical medieval treasure at Hereford Cathedral
- Dean Green – for days out and family breaks in the Forest of Dean
- Carta Ink – for Hereford Cathedral’s 1217 Magna Carta, one of the most important documents in history