The Sheffield poster is made for anyone who is from South Yorkshire and proud! And we all know that anyone from God’s Own County (Yorkshire) is very proud of where they come from, and for good reason! Sheffield is the home of the World Snooker Championship held in the Crucible, the iconic Arctic Monkeys and, of course, the greatest relish in the universe, Hendo’s.
What better way to celebrate all that encapsulates Sheffield than with its very own colour palette. The Sheffield Colour Palette should take pride of place in any Yorkshire man or woman’s home. It’s also the perfect housewarming gift for anyone living in Sheffield!
- Dimensions: A2 (59cm x 42cm) or A3 (42cm x 29.7cm)
- Landscape orientation
- Great fade-resistant qualities
- Smooth satin surface
- Perfect housewarming gift for anyone in Sheffield
The Sheffield Colour Palette features:
- World Snooker Black - for The Crucible, the home of snooker
- Hendo’s Brown - for the greatest relish. End of.
- Kelham Island Brick - for industrial pride, great beers and fine food
- Steel City Grey - for what made the city what it is
- Cole’s Green - for the department store everyone grew up with
- Mardy Bum Blue - because we all have our pre-coffee crabby moments