The Shropshire Colour Palette heavyweight tote bag
- Unit Price
This 100% organic brushed cotton canvas Shropshire bag is a sturdy, premium heavyweight fabric that’s a must-have gift and perfect for shopping, family walks our days out in Shropshire. They make great new home gifts, house warming gifts or a colourful reminder of visiting Shropshire.
- Westford Mill Earthaware® organic canvas
- Premium heavyweight fabric
- Can be carried by hand or over the shoulder. Handle length: 63 cm
- Dimensions: 38 x 41 cm
The Colour Palette Company shows off the areas we call home through a now-familiar gradient of colour swatches, each with a warming reference to the people and places that make our towns, cities and counties so cool. We are working with designers and writers across the UK to research locations and to ensure a selection of unique or quirky, world-famous or hidden gem on each palette.
The Shropshire Colour Palette:
- Darby Iron for Abraham Darby III’s Iron Bridge, the birthplace of the industrial world
- Wenlock Gold for Much Wenlock and its inspiration for the Olympic Games
- Flax Mill Sky for the world’s first skyscraper
- Mynd Moors for glorious countryside and panoramic views
- Ludlow Sage for Shropshire’s wonderful food and drink
- Darwin Bronze for the botanist’s statue at Shrewsbury Library