The Lake District Colour Palette mug
- Unit Price
Would you always rather be at the Lakes? Get your hands on one of our Lake District mugs to pay tribute to your love of, in our opinion, one of the best places in England. The colours in the Lake District Colour Palette are quintessential of the English countryside.
If you’re a lover of the Lake District (and let’s be honest, who isn't?) then you’ll love this collection of nods to the area such as Coniston Blue, Aira White and Gable Green. Our personal favourite colour in this collection is Grasmere Slate, which, in the words of the poet William Wordsworth, is “the loveliest spot that man hath ever found” and we couldn’t agree more.
Lake District Mugs:
- Colourful print on all sides
- White, glossy ceramic mug
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Unique and unusual Lake District gift
The Lake District Colour Palette features:
- Gable Green - for the pretty views out to Buttermere Valley
- Grasmere Slate - for “the loveliest spot that man hath ever found”
- Kendal Mint - for a hiker’s pick-me-up
- Aira White - for the spectacular Penrith waterfall
- Scafell Sky - for glorious views for miles around
- Coniston Blue - for boating and adventure at a glorious spot