These larger than standard tote bags featuring York history, landmarks and the Bile Beans sign(!) are great for a family day out, Yorkshire walks, or just a trip to the supermarket.
They’re larger than usual tote bags and make great new home gifts, weekend break accessories or a colourful addition to your holiday home.
They’re big enough to fit in your picnic treats, beach towels or children’s toys. Perfect for family time.
- 38 centimetres high x 49 centimetres long x 14 centimetres width
- Long 70cm handles with reinforced cross stitch
- Natural colour
- Fabric: 80% recycled cotton, 20% recycled polyester
- Weight: 300gsm
- Top edge double folded for strength and clean finish
- Single edge stitch on all seams in matching body colour thread
The Colour Palette Company works with designers and writers across the UK to research locations and to ensure a colourful selection of unique or quirky, world-famous or hidden gem on each and every palette.