The York Colour Palette cotton apron
- Unit Price
This York apron is a unique gift for the family chef who likes to show off their culinary skills in style! These 100% cotton twill aprons make great new home gifts, house warming gifts or colourful art for a friend who loves travelling, or testing their cooking skills in front of friends or family
Heavyweight 100% cotton twill, pre-shrunk, with ties.
The Colour Palette Company shows off the areas we call home through a now-familiar gradient of colour swatches, each with a warming reference to the people and places that make our towns, cities and counties so cool.
The York Colour Palette:
- Jorvik Tan for the Viking arrival in 866
- Shambles Brown for the most famous and celebrated street
- Bile Beans Yellow for the gorgeous ghost-sign on Lord Mayors Walk
- Mallard Blue for the holder of the steam world speed record
- Constantine Bronze for the Roman Emperor sitting in the shadow of York Minster
- Haunted Grey for the spooky encounters across the historic city