This Shropshire apron is a unique gift for the family chef who likes to show off their culinary skills in style! These 100% cotton twill aprons make great new home gifts, house warming gifts or colourful art for a friend who loves travelling, or testing their cooking skills in front of friends or family
Heavyweight 100% cotton twill, pre-shrunk, with ties.
The Colour Palette Company shows off the areas we call home through a now-familiar gradient of colour swatches, each with a warming reference to the people and places that make our towns, cities and counties so cool.
The Shropshire Colour Palette:
- Darby Iron for Abraham Darby III’s Iron Bridge, the birthplace of the industrial world
- Wenlock Gold for Much Wenlock and its inspiration for the Olympic Games
- Flax Mill Sky for the world’s first skyscraper
- Mynd Moors for glorious countryside and panoramic views
- Ludlow Sage for Shropshire’s wonderful food and drink
- Darwin Bronze for the botanist’s statue at Shrewsbury Library