The Herefordshire Colour Palette cotton apron
- Unit Price
This Herefordshire apron is a unique gift for the family chef who likes to show off their culinary skills in style! These 100% cotton twill aprons make great new home gifts, house warming gifts or colourful art for a friend who loves travelling to Herefordshire, a visit to the Forest of Dean, or testing their cooking skills in front of friends or family!
- Heavyweight 100% cotton twill, pre-shrunk, with ties.
The Colour Palette Company shows off the areas we call home through a now-familiar gradient of colour swatches, each with a warming reference to the people and places that make our towns, cities and counties so cool.
The Herefordshire Colour Palette:
- Bull Brown – for Herefordshire cattle now in countries across the world
- Quarry Oak – for Croft Castle’s 1,000-year-old oak tree
- Arthur’s Stone – for the Neolithic stone-slab burial chamber
- Mappa Sea – for the magical medieval treasure at Hereford Cathedral
- Dean Green – for days out and family breaks in the Forest of Dean
- Carta Ink – for Hereford Cathedral’s 1217 Magna Carta, one of the most important documents in history